Membership in CAPT/ACAP: By virtue of its name and the vast geographical area of Canada in relation to the rest of the world, CAPT/ACAP began as a Canadian Association with a Canadian membership mostly in western Canada. However, even from its beginnings the administration and members of CAPT/ACAP connected with the piano technical community across Canada and in other parts of the world. And this has continued even more so now since the Internet has facilitated easier communication. Convention instructors and attendees often include guests and visitors from the United States and other parts of the world.
Benefits of CAPT/ACAP Membership:
- Connect with a cross-Canada piano technician association promoting piano technician education advancement.
- Membership in CAPT/ACAP allows any technician to attend, with FREE workshop admission, any of the X-Country Seminars anywhere in Canada.
- Members may use the CAPT/ACAP logo on their business stationery or website to identify your piano technician service with an association promoting continual educational advancement in piano technology knowledge. More information on using the CAPT/ACAP logo.
- Connect with other technicians and follow the activities of the Association on the CAPT/ACAP Facebook Group page.
- It was not possible to go forward with national conventions during 2020 – 2022 because of the Covid19 pandemic. From the beginning of pandemic restrictions in Canada, CAPT/ACAP administration has endeavoured to help members stay connected with other members through online video conferencing. These virtual meetings have included technicals and even musical presentations. Members will be alerted of upcoming virtual and in-person gatherings and other events as we move forward in 2023.
December 2023 Update: annual fees to join or renew CAPT/ACAP membership in 2023 remain unchanged at $85.00.
RENEW OR APPLY for CAPT/ACAP Membership.
- Interac e-Transfer Auto-Deposit, (more information) on Interac e-Transfer Auto-Deposit payments)
- Credit card or