Membership in CAPT/ACAP: By virtue of its name and the vast geographical area of Canada in relation to the rest of the world, CAPT/ACAP began as a Canadian Association with a Canadian membership. However, even from its beginnings the administration and members of CAPT/ACAP connected with the piano technical community in other parts of the world; and even more so now since the Internet has facilitated easier communication. Convention instructors and attendees often include guests and visitors from the United States and other parts of the world.
Benefits of CAPT/ACAP Membership:
- Connect with a cross-Canada piano technician association promoting piano technician education advancement.
- Membership in CAPT/ACAP allows any technician anywhere in Canada to attend, with FREE workshop admission, any of the X-Country Seminars.
- Use the CAPT/ACAP logo on your business stationery or website to identify your piano technician service with an association promoting continual educational advancement in piano technology knowledge. More information on using the CAPT/ACAP logo.
- Connect with other technicians and follow the activities of the Association on the CAPT/ACAP Facebook Group page.
September 2020 Update: effective immediately and for the remainder of 2020 annual fees to join or renew CAPT/ACAP membership continue at $85.00 and include 2021 membership.
RENEW OR APPLY for CAPT/ACAP Membership.
- Interac e-Transfer Auto-Deposit, (more information) on Interac e-Transfer Auto-Deposit payments)
- Credit card or